Saturday, August 11, 2007

 

Hurray!!!!!!

I finally made it in... Since changing to the new blogger I have lost my old dashboard and do you think I could remember the user name to retrieve it!!!!! I am sure when I get to heaven (????) and the BIG G asks me for my user name or password I will be sitting outside the pearly gates for eternity trying to remember it - note to self here - take some stitching!!!! Anyway the reason I was so desperate to get here was that my blocks have completed their pilgrimage and are now home. The effort it has taken me to find access this page has left me quite exhausted so I shall just leave my blog addy... Please come over and have a look...

http://stitchtodayresttomorrow.blogspot.com/
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe with Bloglines

Bloggers Who Embellish

Join | List | Previous | Next | Random