Thursday, January 18, 2007

 

Helen's blocks and other things.

Helen's blocks left Queensland today to visit Evie in New Zealand.
With my impending move,I thought it safer to send the blocks to someone else rather than risk misplacing them in the chaos reigning here.

When Evie has finished her bout of stitching,she'll forward them to Becky in California.......
hopefully these will survive the mail and not go AWOL.

I wonder if Becky has had any updates on the saga of the missing blocks??
(Hope ,Jo and LynetteB are the owners of blocks that are MIA.)

Ladies,I think it's time for another roll call!
Please report in here and/or on the CQRR06 message board in the Craft Club.



Me?? I'm back to packing removal cartons!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe with Bloglines

Bloggers Who Embellish

Join | List | Previous | Next | Random