Wednesday, November 15, 2006

 

Roz's Block

roz2 I am doing this manually to sidestep the flickr software which wont work! So fingers crossed everyone!

I do hope this is finally going to work. Flickr is playing me up!

Here is Roz's beautiful flower garden. I added the central panel in the photo. There are some lace motifs which I have been saving for a project with just these colours so it only seemed right to use them here. Flower gardens also attract butterflies so 3 have made it to this quiet corner of floral heaven. Then I also added a seam treatment of lazy daisy and french knots which doesn't show very well in the photo but works nicely IRL.

Roz's block is finally on it's way so hopefully things are moving again.

i wholeheartedly appologise to everyone for stalling on this for so long and I renew my committment to pass on any future blocks I recieve in 2 weeks. I will do my utmost to improve my times on this cq ladies and I am sorry for holding things up for so long. *blushes*
Comments:
I think everyone will agree that it was worth the wait Jacqui.......looks like you'll have some breathing space until Becky gets another block.
 
Now I've started again I want MORE! :o) I'll have to dig out the unfinished block from SharonB's class and add some to that I think :o) Or maybe I could start something new ... maybe not. Perhaps I'll just let Christmas happen in the meantime :o)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe with Bloglines

Bloggers Who Embellish

Join | List | Previous | Next | Random