Sunday, July 02, 2006

 

Jo's blocks

 

When Round Robin blocks land in my letter box,I like to photograph them before I start work on them myself.
Jo's two blocks were no exception;
I was having a camera session yesterday.....
some "sun printing" for Kenmaurs Corner
followed by Roz block,and then Jo's two blocks...the square above,and a rectangular one.

Unfortunately,as I started photographing Jo's second block a rectangle,my camera suffered a terminal disease and died!

I'll try scanning the block,but I know I wont get as good results as I do with the camera......
As I use my camera at least five of every seven days,I'm feeling withdrawal symptoms already......
so for a time the only pics you'll be getting from me will be from my archives,or via the scanner. Posted by Picasa
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe with Bloglines

Bloggers Who Embellish

Join | List | Previous | Next | Random