Friday, June 23, 2006

 

Pinup's blocks are ready to travel

 
 
It's time to call a halt.......and leave room for someone else!
On both of Pinup's blocks I've tried to stay with the same theme(can you guess it?)
Three Art doll molds in air drying clay have been painted with Jacquard Lumiere paints,as has the small 'flower' of Tyvek film at the upper right hand of the pink faces;
Sari silk embroidery thread was employed for the hair-do and small beads completed the coiffure.
On the second block I've swirled a spray of SRE flowers, beads and another face across two patches.
I tried to follow Evie's suggestion of swirling across the patches and if anyone else wants to add to my spray........go for it!
I'll be mailing on to Becky ASAP. Posted by Picasa
Comments:
Wow what a colour burst. I am loving what is happening to my blocks.
Evie
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe with Bloglines

Bloggers Who Embellish

Join | List | Previous | Next | Random