Saturday, June 03, 2006

 

Catching up

I thought I would follow Jo's lead and post a general comment. I have just spent a very enjoyable time catching up on all the work going on in the rr. Things are looking lovely, i really like how my block is turning out so far and seeing everyone elses is great too LOL very inspiring. Still waiting for my second block to arrive so don't worry if it's taking a while to hear from me. I thought I had better ask if anyone doesn't want blackwork please do tell me, i wont be offended. I am not planning to do it on all the blocks, by the way, just in case you were worried ROFLM.

Looking forward to more lovely piccies, keep it coming girls. :o)
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe with Bloglines

Bloggers Who Embellish

Join | List | Previous | Next | Random