Friday, May 26, 2006

 

Update on Jacqui's Blocks



Finally Jacqui's blocks are all ready to post on.
I decided to keep to the one block. I began by stitching a piece of a vintage hanky with a hand-crocheted edging to one corner,adding some pearls and seed beads to the crochet. I embroidered a spider web rose with lace motif leaves and a woven chain stitch stem. On the adjacent patch, I added a bead and button trail. Sorry the pic isn't crash hot, I took about a dozen pics and this was the best of them. I look a bit like Rudolph at the moment - Have a head-cold (courtesy of my DS) and have gone through almost 2 boxes of tissues already.


Comments:
I'm looking forward to seeing it in "real life" Helen.That lace edging looks gorgeous
 
OOOh yes this is looking lovely - even with the blurr - I have that cold too Helen, we could share a box of tissues! Really want the block to come home between each stop so i can get a proper eyefull of the candy. LOL
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe with Bloglines

Bloggers Who Embellish

Join | List | Previous | Next | Random