Monday, May 08, 2006

 

Naked...



Here are my 'naked' blocks already packed and eagerly awaiting their journey to begin... I wish I could make myself small enough to come with them and visit you all... These blocks were constructed out of a furnishing sampler which I bought from an op shop last year... I wanted to create a graduated colour scheme... The green/blue block I have christened 'Earth to Sea' - although I have scanned it upside down - I have nominated a top and bottom of the block... The pinkish/yellowish block I have left open to interpretation and I have not nominated a top and bottom... I will be interested to see how these blocks return... I unfortunately had to patch the bottom block as I managed to cut through the foundation block... But on the bright side I learnt heaps as I put these blocks together considering these are still in the single figures of my CQ education...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe with Bloglines

Bloggers Who Embellish

Join | List | Previous | Next | Random