Thursday, April 20, 2006

 

Logbooks/RR journals

Just to give you an idea for a logbook/journal for a Round Robin.
Nothing extravagant,as I like to minimize weight for postage.
It consists of (in this case) 12 pages made by folding four sheets of A4 paper in half (across the long side) then folding that size in half again,and slicing across the initial fold.
I anchored these pages with a few stitches on the central fold/spine and placed them in a card cover 8.5 inches by 6.

the scan above shows on inside cover list of participants: emails,snail addies;
and page 1 is the first page of my "hope list": likes/dislikes.
If you still have queries,please let me know and I'll endeavour to help you. Posted by Picasa
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe with Bloglines

Bloggers Who Embellish

Join | List | Previous | Next | Random