Monday, April 17, 2006

 

CQ RR ......Needlecase anyone?

">Link

As mentioned over on the Craft magazines Craft Club
I'd like to organise another Round Robin with a smaller sized block of 4.5 by 8.5 inches.
To make it easier for those of you not yet happy about drafting up a naked block,go check out Mary Graham's Crazy Quilt Needle case
where you can print off a copy of the pattern.
If you're happy doing your own,go for it!

One thing I would suggest though is to place your block in the CENTRE of a piece of calico/homespun at least 8 inches square,so that people who like working with an embroidery hoop are not so likely to damage the actual patches when hooping the block!
Comments:
Maureen, hello lovie :), sorry but can't get the link to work :( will try again later. I think I am in but I am a bit unsure after the length of time the last one took.
 
Maureen, can I join in this one?? I haven't read the posts, so if it is just for that group , thats fine, but I am ready for a RR.
 
I'd love to join! On the link, it has an extra ttp:// at the beginning that needs to be removed to work :)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe with Bloglines

Bloggers Who Embellish

Join | List | Previous | Next | Random