Sunday, March 12, 2006

 

Chain of hearts

 
This is for Sandie!
Chains of Hearts is a (Yahoo) CQ group I joined back in 2003 (I think)
it was formed as:
An Australasian based group to allow Australasian crazy patch workers (embellished quilters) to make and swap small embellished hearts with needleworkers around the world.

........a forum to meet and talk with others from around the world in the interests of sharing,caring,peace and world understanding



Sandie has already made and mailed her heart to me;as usual,I'm running behind schedule. Posted by Picasa
Comments:
I'm not sure how your system works but do have a question....how do you keep the faces on you hearts? are they just glued or do you have the caught up with thread somehow? I really think they look great on them but haven't figured how to do it. If glued, what kind of glue?
Thanks for any help you might throw my way....love the things I've seen.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe with Bloglines

Bloggers Who Embellish

Join | List | Previous | Next | Random