Thursday, October 20, 2005

 

Dancing Fans

 

My four blocks from a RR known as "Dancing Fans" arrived home today and I just had to share them with you.
These blocks for the last five or so months have journeyed from Queensland,through Victoria, South Australia, and across to the south-west of W.A before returning home.
It seems so long since I first pieced them to send them on their way,but I'm sure you'll agree that the wait was worthwhile!
I'll have to go take a pic of my CQRR fan block with these,and mull over how to set them all together!
KenmaursCorner has the progressive pics of these blocks "somewhere" in its Archives Posted by Picasa




<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe with Bloglines

Bloggers Who Embellish

Join | List | Previous | Next | Random