Monday, August 01, 2005

 
Welcome!
At last Belle has found her way into Blogland!
Between the two of us,we left her out in the cold because she'd been so busy over in W.A. for a while,and I'd forgotten to renew the invite.
Belle,you may find that if you download Flickr to your PC you have a site of your own to store your pics and scans online;but I have since made the move to Picasa and Hello,because I find them more to my liking---
I can use them for attaching pics to emails as well as blogging direct.(Now 'spose I've totally confused you?? Didn't mean to :-(

Anyway..go to the home page of Blogger and you can see what to do!
Maureen
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe with Bloglines

Bloggers Who Embellish

Join | List | Previous | Next | Random