Sunday, July 10, 2005

 

Mary's Block

This is a block I have been working on for Mary(Joma's 11 y.o. daughter)
Mary had added her name in beads on the lavendar lace,and the daisies separating the lace panel from the rest of the block;
I added the pansies and Fargo roses on a "vine" around her name.
Mary also plays the violin & as i couldn't find a charm I added a bar of music;
Finally, I added a kitten playing with a ball (Mary and I both love cats!) in a patch of silk ribbon flowers.
Belle will be the next person to work on the block!

Posted by Picasa
Comments:
Love the vine! But can't see a pussy :(
Would Mary like some UK stitches on her block or it there a line of people waiting to work on it already?
 
Jacqui
See the grouping of flowers on lower right hand side?In the middle of the flowers is a kitten holding a green ball on its tummy!
 
Now I see him/her, just love kitties too. Joma says I can play too so please tell me lots about what Mary likes: cats, music, and ...? As the block will be visiting the UK I will get to see the kitty in person! Shall I stamp his/her passport? LOL
 
I can't live without my kitties,Lyn!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe with Bloglines

Bloggers Who Embellish

Join | List | Previous | Next | Random