Thursday, July 07, 2005

 

Kellie's Block

Hello All :)

Here is a photo of the work I did on Kellie's block. The block is quite large and has very strong colours on it. Kellie didn't specify a theme but the other work on it is pretty and flowery so I chose some flower shaped buttons and did a seam treatment in purple herringbone stitch with straight stitch in a contrasting pink colour to give it more impact. I only seem to be able to do this stitch very small? I tried it on belle's block with cross stitch too and it was tiny so get your magnifiers out girls!

Comments:
..and this is the girl that can't embroider!! Yeah right!
Jacqui, I wish my stitching was as neat as yours.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe with Bloglines

Bloggers Who Embellish

Join | List | Previous | Next | Random