Tuesday, May 03, 2005

 
This is the Fan Block I posted to Dianne for the RR.
Needless to say there are no pins still in it and the lace is sewn in position.
I just forgot to take a photo in its "ready to go"stage,like I forgot to scan my Logbook :-(

I decided to let this block become a "potluck" one,in that I've not really placed any restrictions on my fellow RRers:
In fact the only comment I made was that NO bulky embellishing (e.g. buttons or beads) came within 1/4 inch of the internal seam line;suggesting that if this was to happen,the extra buttons/beads be attached to outside of block,with a note in the logbook for me to complete the work when it returns home.


Posted by Hello
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe with Bloglines

Bloggers Who Embellish

Join | List | Previous | Next | Random