Saturday, April 23, 2005

 

Getting ready for the RR

I realised today that if I was going to use my last naked "Rainbow Garden" block to demonstrate various embellishments,and "following a theme",I'd NEED something for the RR.
I thought I'd try LindaB's method as shown in http://chloesplace.blogspot.com/
and then I remembered how mathematically challenged I am when it comes to segments of circles :-(
I thought I'd make four 6inch (finished size) squares one for the "newbies"RR
one for the "more adventurous"
and two for "later on"
I've decided to use rich jewel tones;I've marked out the squares back and front on the foundation fabric;I've made a template for base of the fan and started on the "bits" around the top of the fan-----
Now it's time to bite the bullet,and DO the segments/panels of the fan.------


maybe I'll just do some more embellishing on the Rainbow Garden instead!



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe with Bloglines

Bloggers Who Embellish

Join | List | Previous | Next | Random