Friday, April 22, 2005

 

Day Two

Last night saw the lavender braid sewed into position and a start made on the next seam treatment.
I'll post a pic,shortly,of what I'm adding on the seam on the left.As I generally "free-style" the resulting treatment does not always line up too well with the original plan.

I've also attempted to send invitation emails to some of the RRers from Craft forum so that this blog can be used by all participants:Unfortunately,Blogger.com and I disagree over the correct format for entering email addies,so please bear with me as I stumble through the maze!
Maureen


http://kenmaurscorner.blogspot.com/



Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe with Bloglines

Bloggers Who Embellish

Join | List | Previous | Next | Random